A prestigious yacht that heralds a new era in the history of blue water cruising yachts. The Oceanis 54 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance. The hull and deck plan are the work of the Berret-Racoupeau design office. Their designs have led to the creation of an aesthetically powerful and attractive yacht with remarkable sea keeping qualities. The interior architecture and design are by Nauta Design. This great Italian name, a benchmark in the super yacht world, has helped the Oceanis 54 achieve her true personality – one of contemporary lines where luminosity, comfort and wellbeing take precedence on board.
|base(s): Volos/Skiathos||draft: 2.30m||berths: 10+1||engine: Y110HP|
|brand: Beneteau||beam: 4.90m||wc: 4||fuel: 2x250L|
|model: Oceanis 54||type: Monohull||max passengers: 11||water: 3x320L|
|year: 2010||cabins: 4+con. tab.||main: furling(2019)||skipper cabin: YES|
What is included in the price?
- Full inventory and extras as specified
- Yacht’s insurance & Greek VAT
- Dinghy with oars
- Linen pack: sheets, pillow cases, towels, blankets
- Gas for cooking
- Fuel & water tanks full
- Technical Support
What is NOT included in the price?
- End cleaning: €160
- Security Deposit: €3000
- Outboard motor for dinghy: €50/week
- Diesel used
- Harbour/Marina Fees
- Personal holiday insurance
Additional Services & Discounts
- Available for Bareboat or Skippered charter.
- Skipper: €150/day + meals.
- Hostess: €130/day + meals.
- Stand Up Paddleboard: €150 per week
- 10% Early booking discount before 28/02/21
- 5% 2 weeks discount
- 10% 3 weeks discount
- 15% max. discount (contact us)
- Transfer Charge (Volos/Skiathos) may apply.
Fill in and send your enquiry form
- 2 Steering Wheels
- Auto Pilot
- Depth Sounder
- Electric Winches
- Fixed Stern Gangway
- Holding Tanks
- Solar Panels
- Standard Inventory
- Wind Instruments
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linen 1 Set PP
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Toilets
- Electric Windlass
- Spray Hood