At first glance, she is clearly a Sun Odyssey. Moreover, the Sun Odyssey 439 reflects the design trend that started with the Sun Odyssey 409. Dynamic lines, a hard chine on the hull, lots of hatches and windows along with bevelled edges on the deck combine to form a powerful and straight forward design from the pen of Philippe Briand. But her natural beauty is more than skin deep. A closer look reveals an innovative deck plan that makes sailing easy. A Jeanneau is first, and foremost, for sailing. Three main concepts shape the Sun Odyssey 439: a fast, seaworthy sailboat, simple to use deck and sail plans and a high-quality interior.
|base(s): Skiathos/Volos||draft: 2.20m||berths:8+2||engine: 54HP|
|brand: Jeanneau||beam: 4.24m||wc: 2||fuel:200L|
|model: Sun Odyssey 439||type: monohull||max passengers:10||water: 530L|
|year: 2015||cabins: 4||main: Battened||skipper cabin: x|
What is included in the price?
- Full inventory and extras as specified
- Yacht’s insurance & Greek VAT
- Dinghy with oars
- Linen pack: sheets, pillow cases, towels, blankets
- Gas for cooking
- Fuel & water tanks full
- Technical Support
What is NOT included in the price?
- End cleaning: €125
- Security Deposit: €2500
- Outboard motor for dinghy: €50/week
- Diesel used
- Harbour/Marina Fees
- Personal holiday insurance
Check for availability
Additional Services & Discounts
- Available for Bareboat or Skippered charter.
- Skipper: €150/day + meals.
- Hostess: €120/day + meals.
- Stand Up Paddleboard: €150 per week
- Safety Net: €150/charter
- 10% Early booking discount before 28/02/21
- 5% 2 weeks discount
- 10% 3 weeks discount
- 15% max. discount (contact us)
- Transfer Charge (Volos/Skiathos) may apply
Fill in and send your enquiry form
- 2 Steering Wheels
- Bed Linen 1 Set PP
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Toilets
- Fixed Stern Gangway
- Holding Tanks
- Solar Panels
- Standard Inventory
- Wind Instruments
- Auto Pilot
- Depth Sounder
- Electric Windlass
- Folding AFT Terrace
- Spray Hood